The Entry fee for the Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament is $5.
Yu-Gi-Oh! tournament rules:
- There will be 2 tournaments, one on Saturday and one on Sunday both at 1 pm.
- The deck must be registered at the time of entry to make sure they don’t have any forbidden cards in it.
- The tournament will be by rounds. In the first 3 rounds players will duel for points, after that, the top 8 or top 4 (depending on the number of participants) will be selected for the finals.
- The first 3 rounds will have a 30 minute time limit, if the time limit ends and no winner has been selected then the judge will select one by using one of the following methods:
i. whoever has won more duels of the match,
ii. in the event of a tie, then whoever has more life points, or
iii. in the event of a tie, whoever has more cards left in their deck.
- The deck has to be between 40 and 60 cards.
- Extra and side-deck between 0 and 15 cards.
- The tournament will be played using the Advanced format
- We will give warnings for the following reasons:
i. activating a card without being able to,
ii. altering the field either by returning a card to the hand without doing it properly or changing the
order of cards, or
iii. telling the opponent to hurry up.
- Once the duels have started, each duelist has a time limit of 10 minutes to arrive or else they will be disqualified.
- If a duelist leaves for any reason once the game has started, it will be understood that he/she has lost.
- If a duelist has 2 or more warnings or if he/she insults or physically attacks an opponent, they will be disqualified.